What to do... Where to go...
- Dartmoor National Park is on the doorstep for beautiful scenery and wonderful walking for all abilities
- Rural cycling routes
- Two Moors Way footpath
- Castle Drogo - 10 minutes
- Finch Foundry - 5 minutes
- Becky Falls - 25 minutes
- Morwellham Quay - 40 minutes
- Miniature Pony Centre - 20 minutes
- Cotehele National Trust House - 30 minutes
- Lydford Gorge - 15 minutes
- Crealy Adventure Park - 20 minutes away
- The market town of Chagford with a large range of restaurants, cafes and pubs is 4 miles away.
- Moorland town of Tavistock - 25 minutes with pubs, theatre, museums
- Exeter, historic cathedral city - 20 minutes. Shopping, cinemas, theatres etc.
- Eden Project - 1 hour.
- We are just 5 minutes from the A30 which takes you quickly into Cornwall for all major visitor centres and beaches.
Have a look at our links page for more details on the above attractions. We are happy for you to bring your horse to graze in one of our fields, stabling is limited.
Exploring Dartmoor on your own horse
Why not spend a week seeing Dartmoor with your horse from two locations? Stay with us near Throwleigh and see all what our moors have to offer, then ride to Widecombe and explore the moor from Langworthy Farm
? Click the link to see what Langworthy Farm has to offer. We have parking for your lorry or trailer at Gooseford Farm while you are away.
Where To Go...
Dartmoor National Park, rural cycling routes, Two Moors Way footpath, Castle Drogo and much more...
The 16th Century stone farmhouse, providing excellent bed and breakfast accommodations...
Get In touch
If you're interested in the service which we can offer to our customers, then please don't hesitate to get in touch using the contact details listed on the contact button at the top of this page. We'll try to respond in a reasonable time frame, thank you.