This homely, family-run bed and breakfast B&B has a family, king and single room available, all with either an en suite or private bathroom and a private guests’ lounge.
- Ample parking at the farm
- 4 bedrooms – Super King en suite, Family en suite, King size en suite, Double room with a P.Bathroom, Single room with a private shower room at the base of the stairs.
- All en-suite or private shower room
- Tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms
- TV in all rooms
- Guest lounge with TV
- Central heating throughout accommodation
- Bed and Breakfast open all year
- Well behaved dogs welcome with crate or dog beds downstairs in the farmhouse. Dogs welcome in the “Gooseford Cottage” @ £6per dog per night.
- Home-cooked Full English Breakfast
- Dinner available with advance booking
- Extensive gardens with moorland view
- WiFi connection throughout the house
- Car collection service for walkers (with discussion)
DUE TO COVID-19:
- Check-in is after 6 pm
- Check out at 10 am
- Leaving all windows and doors open